People's Postcode Lottery "Christmas Sharing 2017" Competition OFFICIAL RULES
People's Postcode Lottery "Christmas Sharing" Competition Rules
- By entering the competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Through the month of December, People's Postcode Lottery will offer prizes which have been donated by charities supported by our players.
- Only residents of Great Britain (including England, Scotland & Wales) aged 18+ may enter the competition.
- Entry in People's Postcode Lottery as a player does not enter you into the Christmas Sharing competition.
- Entry to the Christmas Sharing competition is via the People's Postcode Lottery Facebook page only, http://www.facebook.com/peoplespostcodelottery. Any entries made on Facebook pages of other companies, organisations, or individuals will not be considered valid.
- To enter, comment on any People's Postcode Lottery's Christmas Sharing prize post you would like to win. In your comment, name the person you would like to share the prize with. Only one person may be named in your comment.
- You may comment & name on any and all Christmas Sharing prize posts you would like to win.
- You may only comment & name one time per Christmas Sharing prize post. Multiple comments by the same person in the same Christmas Sharing prize post will be considered invalid and will be discarded from the draw.
- For each People's Postcode Lottery Christmas Sharing prize post, all valid comments will be entered into a random draw for that post's listed prize. A valid comment is considered a comment that names one other person, and only one comment per commenter is allowed per prize post.
- Each prize draw will take place at the time and date listed in the prize post.
- The winner of the draw will be announced in the comments of the post of the prize being drawn. The winner will be contacted via Private Message on Facebook.
- To claim the prize, the announced winner must reply to People's Postcode Lottery's private message on Facebook. If the announced winner does not reply People's Postcode Lottery via Facebook's private message function within 48 hours of their win announcement, People's Postcode Lottery will re-draw for that prize and a new winner will be announced.
- The announced winner must supply to People's Postcode Lottery the winner's name, full postal mailing address including postcode, and any other contact information needed to deliver the prize to the winner. Both prizes will be delivered to the announced winner. The announced winner will then provide the second prize to the friend they named in their winning comment. Any costs associated with delivering the shared prize to the winner's named friend will be assumed solely by the winner.
- People's Postcode Lottery will not be held responsible for any costs associated with loss, mis-delivery, or damage in transit of any prizes sent to the winner or the winner's named friend.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the People's Postcode Lottery Christmas Sharing competition.