People's Postcode Lottery is committed to providing a responsible gaming environment.
Whilst the majority of individuals do gamble within their means, for some, gambling can become a problem. As part of our commitment to promoting socially responsible gambling, the following guidance is provided for the benefit of individuals who participate in lotteries operated by People's Postcode Lottery:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend gambling
- If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your own or someone else's life, then then please contact a service such as GambleAware, or call 0808 8020 133. Alternatively, a full list of organisations which provide help and advice is available at the Gambling Commission website.
- If you want to have a break from gambling, you can use our Self-Exclusion option
People's Postcode Lottery supports the Responsible Gambling Trust, a charity which funds the work of Gamcare. GamCare provides help, information and advice to anyone suffering with a gambling problem. For the facts about gambling, visit the GambleAware website.
Postcode Lottery Limited is incorporated in England and Wales and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence numbers 000-000829-N-102511-014 and 000-000829-R-102513-013). See licence status here.
The Lottery is only promoted to those aged 16 or older and no-one under the age of 16 is included in our promotional activities. We are committed to responsible play and work closely with GambleAware, ensuring players participate according to their own personal circumstances.