Breast Cancer Care exists to support people with, through and beyond breast cancer, every step of the way. From day one.
As the UK's leading breast cancer support charity, all of their support is free. Breast Cancer Care support people through their:
- expert Helpline on 0808 800 6000,
- website and busy online discussion forums,
- wide range of publications,
- services for healthcare professionals,
- 'Someone Like Me' support from people who've been there and are trained to help, and
- local events where people get support and meet others going through the same thing.
Over 1,000 people a week in Great Britain are diagnosed with breast cancer, and family members and friends are affected too. Last year Breast Cancer Care helped people more than five million times through their publications, website, face-to-face services and Helpline.
Breast Cancer Care wants every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support. With the amazing help of players of People's Postcode Lottery, they can support more people through breast cancer. For more information, visit their website. To help support their work, sign up to play People's Postcode Lottery.