How Does Postcode Lottery Work?
People's Postcode Lottery is a subscription lottery which raises money for charities. Not only do our players win cash prizes, but good causes also receive essential support. Players sign up with their postcode and pay £10 per month. They are automatically entered into every draw and prizes are announced every day of the month. As 32% of the ticket price goes to charities, our players know that they are helping amazing causes every single day.
- There are winning postcodes announced every single day for different prizes — see what you could win.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, winning postcodes are announced where players each win £30,000.
- Every month, players in one postcode sector share an incredible £3 Million*.
- Your ticket is based on your postcode. Only playing postcodes are entered into the draws.
- If your postcode gets lucky, every player in your postcode wins.
- No contract! Play for as long as you like.
- Each subscription costs £10 per month to play. You pay by Direct Debit or PayPal.
- No need to remember to buy your ticket every week - sign up once and pay monthly in advance to play in all draws.
- If you win, you don't need to claim your prize - the money is paid into your bank account within 28 days.
- 32% of the ticket price goes to charity.
- Players have raised over £438 Million for good causes so far.
- Find out how to apply for funding for a charity near you on the About Us page.
Sign up before midnight on 20th June to play in our July draws.
There are prizes to be won every day and an amazing £3 Million Postcode Millions draw.