Wildlife Trusts Competition Terms & Conditions
People's Postcode Lottery "Name the Animal & Win a Goodie Bag from The Wildlife Trusts" Competition OFFICIAL RULES
The People's Postcode Lottery "Name the Animal & Win a Goodie Bag from The Wildlife Trusts" Competition (the "Competition"), begins 28th February 2017 and ends 4th March 2017 at 17:00 Greenwich Mean Time (the "Entry Period"). No claims can be made outside of these dates. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
This promotion is sponsored and administered by The Postcode Lottery Limited of Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4RR, United Kingdom.
The Competition is open only to people aged 18 and above who live in England, Scotland, or Wales.
- Each day from 28th February – 4th March 2017, featured charity The Wildlife Trusts and People's Postcode Lottery are offering the chance to win a Goodie Bag containing a range of gifts from The Wildlife Trusts.
HOW TO ENTER
- Each day commencing 28th February and ending 5th March 2017, a different photo "hint" will be tweeted on the People's Postcode Lottery Twitter account > https://twitter.com/postcodelottery
- To win the prize, tweet your guess as to what animal the photo "hint" depicts by 17:00 on the day the "hint" is tweeted. All entry tweets must tag @PostcodeLottery.
- All correct answers for each day's "hint" will be entered into a random draw.
- Each day's winner will be chosen by random draw and will be notified of their win by an @-tagged tweet from @PostcodeLottery.
- The winner must respond to People's Postcode Lottery within 48 hours via Twitter's Direct Message function. In the Direct Message, the winner must supply their name and postal mailing address including postcode. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn for that day's prize.
- Each winner's name and postal mailing address will be supplied to a representative of The Wildlife Trusts. The Wildlife Trusts will then ship a Goodie Bag to each day's winner.
FURTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- People's Postcode Lottery and The Wildlife Trusts retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- Participants are limited to one (1) entry per day, per entrant (i.e., the same individual may not enter the Competition multiple times on the same day.)
- No entrant will be eligible to win more than one prize.
- Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entries in the Competition or any entrant's activities associated therewith that may be deemed, by Sponsor's sole discretion, to violate these Official Rules, any policies or guidelines established by Sponsor that govern participation in the Competition, or are counter to the integrity or spirit of the Competition (including, without limitation, gaming, bad faith, unsportsmanlike conduct, or otherwise) as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- People's Postcode Lottery and The Wildlife Trusts reserve the right to alter or close this competition at any time.
- The Wildlife Trusts and People's Postcode Lottery will not share your data with 3rd parties.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, or WALES, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Employees of The Postcode Lottery Limited and The Wildlife Trusts, and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and is subject to all applicable laws.